Room ADA Accessibility Features:
- There is an accessible path of travel from the one (free) van accessible ADA handicap parking space to US Open ADA mini-suite through the front door of our Inn (i.e. the guest entrance).
- Door to the US Open ADA mini-suite is 28’ from the front door.
- Entry doorway to US Open ADA mini-suite is 33” wide. Since the door from the room to main deck is 28” with a 2.75” threshold, access to the main deck is through the Great Room, which is just outside the US Open ADA mini-suite.
- Bathroom has 5′ turning radius; 18” high Toto toilet with grab bars; 33” high double sink vanity; roll-in shower with bench seat (additional shower chair available upon request) and both hand-held and regular showerheads.
- Step stool for assisted access to CA king bed.
- ADA service animals are welcome at our inn. Absolutely no other pets are allowed in the US Open ADA mini-suite.
- This guest room can accommodate 1-2 persons only, including adults and children.
Property ADA Accessibility Features:
- No-step main floor level accessibility via 10’ x 5’ ramp from free ADA van accessible parking place through inn’s guest entrance. All areas on the main floor are reachable by disabled persons, including check-in area, US Open ADA mini-suite, Great Room, refreshment counter, dining room and main deck.
- Front door (i.e. guest entrance) width is 35”. Doorway from Great Room to main deck is 32” wide with a 2.75” threshold, for which we have a portable ramp.
- Front door bell.
- ADA compliant lever type door handles.
- Because the dining tables are 30” high, with 27” high and 22” wide leg space, we will bring in a solid folding table if necessary, that is 30” high with 29” high and 30” wide leg space.
- 36” high refreshment counter; underneath is a compact refrigerator with complimentary soft drinks.
- Service animals welcome with validation.
- Accessibility to lower tennis court via car: Turn left at bottom of our gravel driveway and go around our property until you reach the first driveway on the left. It is across from the neighbor’s driveway at 2496 Ponderosa Way. Turn left and drive up about 25 yards and park parallel to the asphalt border of the court, near to the 44” wide gate.
- Each smoke detector in our whole house fire sprinkler system has an LED light that flashes every second during an alarm.
- Wireless doorbell with flashing LED light is available for any guest room.
- There is no central telephone switchboard and no phone in any guest room (other than your own cell phone).
- There is no complimentary transportation offered to or from the inn.
- We are a 100% non-smoking facility.
Our website is WCAG level 2.0 AA compliant. If you have any suggestions on how to improve this site’s accessibility, please call us at 209-728-8686 between 9am-9pm PST, as we would like your user experience to be as good as it can be.
This accessibility statement applies to content on courtwoodinn.com. Courtwood Inn is not responsible for any third-party content that may link from our website.
Property Map Showing Basic Building Layout and ADA Feature Locations