RESERVATIONS: Courtwood Inn is an exclusive property with views from the valley to the mountains, where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. An advance payment of one night or 50% of your entire reservation (whichever is greater) is taken when your reservation is made.
CANCELLATION: In the unlikely event your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 10 (ten) days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation. You will receive a refund of your deposit less a $50 processing fee per room.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than ten (10) days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made less a $50 processing fee per room.
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests. A 30-day cancellation notice is required on multiple room bookings, whole house bookings and for some holidays and special events.
CHECK-IN: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call or text to make prior arrangements.
CHECK-OUT: 11:00 AM.
NON-SMOKING POLICY: We are a completely Non-Smoking Property. No smoking, incense, vaping, candles, or anything with an open flame is allowed inside the inn or anywhere on the property, due to our location being in a high fire danger area.
CHILDREN: Courtwood Inn caters primarily to couples, families with older children and individuals on business or looking for a respite from their hectic pace.
While children are welcome at Courtwood Inn, our occupancy rules allow a maximum of two occupants per room. Children of any age are counted as an occupant. If there are more than two people in your party you will need to book an additional room, or our Australian Open room along with Mickey’s lock off room, which together can accommodate up to four guests.
Murphys Courtwood Inn does not have high chairs, booster seats, roll-away beds or portable cribs. Children under the age of 12 must be attended by an adult at all times. Families with children under 12, who book the Australian/Mickey’s double suite are required to have room service breakfast at no additional charge. Room service may be either ½ hour before or ½ hour after normal breakfast time.
DOG GUIDELINES: Your dog is welcome to stay with you in our dog friendly Davis Cup room by prior arrangement only. It has a private ground level entrance for your convenience. There is a non-refundable $35 a day pet charge.
- Whether two legs or four, the comfort of our guests is our number one priority. Here are some guidelines that will help make this possible for all. We prefer that you take your dog with you when you are away from the inn.
- If you plan a wine tasting tour or any other non-pet activity, please arrange for boarding or a pet sitter to come to your room. Contacts are listed on our website.
- If you must leave your dog in the room for short periods (2 hours or less) your dog must be confined to a crate or carrier.
- All the common areas in Courtwood Inn are a pet-free environment for the comfort of others.
- We are a rural non-gated property. Therefore, dogs must be on a leash and may not be left unattended outside. This is for their safety and the safety of other guests.
- Potty breaks should be taken near the upper edge of the Courtwood Inn property and you must clean up after your dog. If any “accidents” happen please be respectful of others and remove it. Pick-up bags are available.
- No Barking Allowed! Barking dogs will not be tolerated and you will be asked to board them for the remainder of your stay.
- Please use the provided dog towels for dirty paws, and blanket to cover the bed if you dog likes to share.
- Dog guests must be friendly, quiet, house trained, at least 12 weeks old, and in good health.
- Proof of current vaccinations and flea protection must be emailed to us at least 10 days prior to your arrival.
- During check-in, guests with a dog will be asked to sign our WELL BEHAVED DOG AGREEMENT as a condition to having their dog on Courtwood Inn’s premises.